Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20899 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 14% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,062 (RM9,866) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Saharanpur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)