Cost of living comparison between Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21955 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 8% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,883 (RM13,134) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belfast costs £9,993 (about 1 hour ago)