Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19862 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 18% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,563 (RM7,870) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)