Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20706 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 14% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,632 (RM7,883) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,474 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in David costs 5.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)