Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00022 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 4% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,496 (11,536,514 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Antipolo costs Php4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4,300 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $610 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (37 minutes ago)