Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00026 EUR / UGX
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 23% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,295 (8,771,502 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (43 minutes ago)