Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.691 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 28% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,165 (C$6,030) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,617 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵50 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)