Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.724 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 33% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,308 (C$5,952) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)