Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03416 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 22% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,432 (71,187₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)