Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00637 EUR / LKR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 29% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,862 (605,927 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)