Cost of living comparison between Kalisz, Poland and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23070 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 4% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €3,109 (13,475 zł) in Kalisz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨0.31 (28 minutes ago)