Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Diego, California costs $2.54 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)