Cost of living comparison between Kakinada, India and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01378 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 28% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,163 (₨156,959) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.90 (about 1 hour ago)