Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34033 EUR / TND
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 27% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,386 (4,073 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 361,900 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maputo costs 45,001 MT (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olomouc costs 130 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)