Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34832 EUR / TND
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 28% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,522 (4,370 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kohat costs ₨1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $10 (35 minutes ago)