Cost of living comparison between Kaifeng, China and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13581 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 13% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,729 (元20,095) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (14 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Toruń costs 799 zł (about 1 hour ago)