Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25456 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,514 (9,877TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)