Cost of living in Kagoshima, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00781 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kagoshima (Japan) is 11% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,772 (¥226,933) in Kagoshima.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (38 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (44 minutes ago)