Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Kaduna has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kaduna.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00233 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 30% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,323 (567,607 ₦) in Kaduna.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)