Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.834 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,001 ($2,401) in Kadoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £4,300 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Leeds costs £20 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $6,880 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotorua costs NZ$33,990 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,225 (43 minutes ago)