Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.942 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,262 ($3,463) in Kadoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)