Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09969 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 8% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,992 (30,011 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $156 (29 minutes ago)