Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01165 EUR / AFN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 15% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,538 (132,025 Afghani) in Kabul.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (3 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)