Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01303 EUR / AFN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 6% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,941 (225,695 Afghani) in Kabul.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)