Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 34% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,011 in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)