Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22671 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,230 (R$ 5,425) in Juiz de Fora.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)