Cost of living comparison between Jubail, Saudi Arabia and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24991 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 58% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,733 (﷼ 18,937) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$70,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lima costs S/. 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 75,000 (about 2 hours ago)