Cost of living comparison between Jubail, Saudi Arabia and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24487 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 54% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,999 (﷼ 20,416) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Newcastle costs AU$120 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)