Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00850 EUR / SSP *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 66% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,077 (126,712 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (36 minutes ago)