Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00618 EUR / SSP *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 20% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,437 (232,592 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)