Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23620 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,462 (R$ 6,188) in Juazeiro do Norte.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,400 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)