Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01796 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 5% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,702 (RD$ 94,772) in Juan Dolio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)