Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10247 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 31% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,398 (33,157 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 4,000 ₮ (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)