Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19832 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 22% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,550 (RM7,817) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (34 minutes ago)