Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26181 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,777 (R$ 6,787) in João Pessoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)