Cost of living in Jinan, China compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13062 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinan (China) is 19% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,262 (元17,320) in Jinan.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)