Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03700 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 7% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,915 (78,775 Kč) in Jihlava.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (24 minutes ago)