Cost of living in Jiaxing, China compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12654 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jiaxing (China) is 12% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,668 (元13,182) in Jiaxing.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kristiansand costs kr 15 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingston costs J$100 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$40,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$198 (about 1 hour ago)