Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00901 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 23% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,413 (₨267,814) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (40 minutes ago)