Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00887 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 20% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,597 (₨292,794) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Essen costs €1,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Doha costs 4,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)