Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00724 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 29% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,214 (₨167,787) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)