Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 524 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22988 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 39% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,358 (10,257 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)