Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25439 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 51% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,908 (19,294 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)