Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24635 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 46% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,574 (18,567 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)