Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23787 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 42% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,561 (10,765 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (32 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (about 2 hours ago)