Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25268 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 49% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,727 (14,751 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (4 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $6 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leeds costs £9 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cambridge costs £8 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campo Grande costs R$ 300 (26 minutes ago)