Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey (United States) is 61% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,892 ($3,405) in Jersey City, New Jersey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)