Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.847 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey (United States) is 66% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,161 ($3,730) in Jersey City, New Jersey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)