Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.867 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey (United States) is 74% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,125 ($3,604) in Jersey City, New Jersey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €5.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ourense costs €380 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $14 (about 3 hours ago)