Cost of living comparison between Jeonju, South Korea and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00081 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €3,113 (₩3,831,272) in Jeonju.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)