Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 7% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,856 (₩2,389,219) in Jeonju.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)