Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 10% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,088 (₩2,792,348) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)