Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 726 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21475 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 15% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,792 (﷼ 8,346) in Jeddah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,500 ₦ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,250 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)