Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 835 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22662 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 11% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,597 (﷼ 7,046) in Jeddah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (38 minutes ago)