Cost of living in Jamshedpur, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01429 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamshedpur (India) is 29% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,219 (₨155,227) in Jamshedpur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)