Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01378 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 26% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,306 (₨167,333) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (30 minutes ago)