Cost of living in Jammu, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01373 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 17% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,687 (₨195,725) in Jammu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)