Cost of living in Jammu, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01416 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 15% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,556 (₨180,511) in Jammu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$13 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (about 1 hour ago)