Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01318 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 29% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,492 (₨113,152) in Jalandhar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €475 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (about 1 hour ago)