Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01416 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 19% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,643 (₨186,635) in Jalandhar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (44 minutes ago)