Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01303 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 26% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,561 (₨119,780) in Jalandhar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Boise, Idaho costs $380 (about 1 hour ago)