Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01174 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 6% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,910 (162,643 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sion costs CHF 1,100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Marta costs COL$15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (30 minutes ago)