Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01373 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 21% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,920 (285,410 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.74 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12 (25 minutes ago)