Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.805 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 14% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,168 ($2,693) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.39 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)