Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.837 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,484 ($2,970) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ottawa costs C$20 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Calgary costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolhapur costs ₨2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥65,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Uberaba costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)