Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23059 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 36% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,405 (6,092TL) in İzmit.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 60,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)