Cost of living in Izhevsk, Russia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01564 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Izhevsk (Russia) is 25% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,432 (руб 155,525) in Izhevsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (23 minutes ago)