Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00761 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 46% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,632 (¥345,648) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 23 (about 1 hour ago)