Cost of living in Isparta, Turkey compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24155 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isparta (Turkey) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,849 (7,653TL) in Isparta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨450 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$367,830 (about 1 hour ago)