Cost of living in Isparta, Turkey compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25225 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isparta (Turkey) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €3,177 (12,594TL) in Isparta.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (34 minutes ago)