Cost of living in Ismaïlia, Egypt compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04975 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ismaïlia (Egypt) is 33% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,019 (E£ 40,592) in Ismaïlia.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)