Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 980 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00892 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 25% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,359 (₨264,452) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)