Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 809 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00808 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 35% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,243 (₨153,738) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 4,420 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (43 minutes ago)