Cost of living in Irkutsk, Russia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01442 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irkutsk (Russia) is 31% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,933 (руб 134,068) in Irkutsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasov costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)