Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.213 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 13% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,144 (Dinar 1,768) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 25,000 Gs (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Sacramento, California costs $1,982 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)