Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.315 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 26% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,947 (Dinar 3,002) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)