Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.149 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 8% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,946 (Dinar 1,693) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (34 minutes ago)