Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.204 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 26% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,636 (Dinar 2,190) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Podgorica costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)