Cost of living in Irapuato, Mexico compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04393 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irapuato (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,276 (Mex$ 29,042) in Irapuato.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)